Killr Klan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Klan of Killr's...
NOTE: The new websites URL is located and can be visited at http://killrklan.wetpaint.com/ , however the forums will remain here.

2 posters

Particle accelerator.

Biscuts222
    Biscuts222
    General
    General

Number of posts : 62
    Warning bar : Particle accelerator. 1warn

Particle accelerator. Empty Particle accelerator.

Post by Biscuts222 Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:04 pm

Okay. I was watching the discorvery channel yesterday for civics to come up with a current event and i found something suprisingly interesting. Someone is creating a giant particle accelerator. (not the interesting part). There's a catch. There's a chance that it will create a black hole that will fall into the core of the Earth and eat the entire universe from the Earth out. Now the chances of this happeneing are slim... about the same as the air moving from where you are currently reading this from to the opposite side of the room and you suffocating. There's also another flaw. It could create an atom of strange matter. Which is a very unstable atom and anything it touches will also turn to strange matter. In lamen's terms (spell check) the is the equivilent of giving everyone on earth there on Hiroshima bomb.

Well, that's about all I got for this have a nice day and pls... d/w Very Happy
    Killr833
    Killr833
    Captain
    Captain

Number of posts : 131

Particle accelerator. Empty Re: Particle accelerator.

Post by Killr833 Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:56 pm

Yeah black holes ftw lol
    Biscuts222
    Biscuts222
    General
    General

Number of posts : 62
    Warning bar : Particle accelerator. 1warn

Post by Biscuts222 Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:08 pm

lol i know

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:31 pm