Killr Klan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Klan of Killr's...
NOTE: The new websites URL is located and can be visited at http://killrklan.wetpaint.com/ , however the forums will remain here.

2 posters

Review: RuneScape Betrayal at Falador

Killr833
    Killr833
    Captain
    Captain

Number of posts : 131

Review: RuneScape Betrayal at Falador Empty Review: RuneScape Betrayal at Falador

Post by Killr833 Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:28 pm

Review for RuneScape Betrayal at Falador by Killr833

Yeah, yeah, the name "Betrayal at Falador" can be a bit misleading. But YOU HAVE TO GET THIS BOOK. It's the best thing I've read and probably will be for the next few years. It's just amazing like that.

There are the familiar White Knights and Black Knights, a bunch of stuff from the game... Thing is, even if it wasn't based on RuneScape it would still get my rating of...

Overall: ∞/5

Epic storyline, great characteristics, just plain awesome
    duchee
    Not in Killr Klan

Number of posts : 6

Review: RuneScape Betrayal at Falador Empty Re: Review: RuneScape Betrayal at Falador

Post by duchee Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:46 pm

is it popular enough to be bootleggable? cuz i know that runscape guide to millions i was able to get in pdf
    Killr833
    Killr833
    Captain
    Captain

Number of posts : 131

Review: RuneScape Betrayal at Falador Empty Re: Review: RuneScape Betrayal at Falador

Post by Killr833 Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:15 pm

Whatever that means, you can't get it on your computer, no.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:44 am